Midwest Press & Automation LLC is a fast paced, rapidly growing company servicing the metal forming industry. We are seeking a motivated individual with mechanical aptitude and skills to work as a MPA Service Technician. This would require working on our 2nd or 3rd Shift.
We are offering a $3 per hour premium for 2nd shift and a $1.50 per hour premium for 3rd shift.
- Work both in plant and out plant to service our customer needs.
- Perform Inspections of metal forming and related equipment (mostly presses).
- Disassemble equipment and check for damage and excessive wear.
- Document findings and review with MPA supervision or engineering.
- Clean, deburr, and prepare components for assembly.
- Fit and assemble components using best industry standards and procedures.
- Positively represent MPA both in plant and at customer facility.
- Always follow safety protocol. Respect and adhere to customer safety protocol at their facility, as it may differ from those used at the MPA facility.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices in the work area both in plant and at customer facility.
- Be a courteous driver and obey traffic laws while driving to and from customer facility. You are still a representative of MPA.
Skill & Experience Requirements:
- High School Education
- Self-Motivated and disciplined
- Have knowledge of hand tools and their uses.
- Display mechanical aptitude
- Read & understand instructions, procedures, and prints.
- Measuring and basic mathematics.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- 401(k) with a generous company match
- Paid vacation & holidays